HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Wow!
Can you believe its 2013! I can't ... well its only Feb. and so much has happened already:
- I turned 33
-I joined Amway
-I renewed my purity vow
-I decided not to allow Melvin to have influence over my life anymore
-I became a member of Covenant Presbyterian Church
-started serving at church doing coffee ministry
-decided I was going to cut my hair in the summer (donating my hair to locks of love or some other org. that helps others)
-started fundraising for CYNY, Pregnancy Resources & JRDF (jr. diabetes)
-smoked for the first and last time with MGA
I feel like this year is going to bring about alot of change :) ... good and bad... it's all a growing and learning experience... I trust in God bc He is perfect!
Angel turns 13 next Monday the 18th, Tiffany bought her first new car today (2/13) :) 2010 Hyundai Elantra.
Well let's see what else February brings ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment