Thursday, March 1, 2012

2/26/12

2/26/12
So I worked last night at the Hilton and we were polishing silverware and I saw the sign that said "Happy St. Patrick's Day" & @ first I was confused then I realized next week is march...MARCH! I still remember new year's! So I said that to Lori, Michael Slintak & some others & Lori says "that's what happens when you're old" and we all continued to joke about it. But it got me thinking, if time goes by so fast how are we spending it? Working to make money to pay bills to enjoy things that waste our time. So were working  to survive or waste time and/or both? On our tombstone is our birthdate and our death date and there's a dash that signifies our time in between, what did we do in that time? We worked, we watched TV, we slept, others drank/drugged/"partied" - is that the most we want to get out of life? Will we be proud  when we look back at our life? If not, what have we done about it? What WILL we do about it? What do we do with what we have? For what purpose: selfish, Godly, unknown? I LONG to do more with my life I want to make a bigger impact on society, on the world, I want EVERYTHING i do to being glory to God! When I work, yeah I can witness to my co-workers & I can tithe the $ I make & I give donations to charities/missionaries but what happens when that becomes redundant? Am I being selfish wanting to do more for God? Is it a oximoron? I feel limited/stifled in what i want to for the kingdom :/  Have so many ideas but how/when can I execute them? Am I rushing God? Am I missing the little things? I pray God will reveal these things to me. I don't want to waste my time, I want to invest it all into God's kingdom.

No comments: