Is the whole world against us?
Can't we live the way we want?
Must we make so many bad choices?
I look into your eyes
There is another dimension
Where you and I
Live and love
From the outside judgments are made
Don't judge a book by its cover
That what I say
Sometimes it seems to get worse
But in the inside it's getting better
I do not think there is a single human soul
Who can understand why i am so into you
Why I love anything and everything about you
I know that it is true
That there is a feeling we share
Our future is uncertain
And the only person that knows
How it's going to turn out
is slowly fading from our sight
And if seeing is believing
What are we going to do?
May 28th, 2004
by Paula Mendez
No comments:
Post a Comment