Monday, August 30, 2010
Grandma's house
So I went to grandma's house with my family to celebrate Tiffany & Noah's birthdays. Even though their birthdays are not til later in the week our family is going on a cruise and the other family members wont be there to celebrate with us so ... It was nice, uncle Oscar basked a cake for both Tiff and Noah they were both delicious. Anyway the day was pretty laid back, except for mom and I fighting of course but what else is new? So yeah the singing happy birthday, gifts, cake, all that was fun, killed me that I dont have a photo taking device of any kind. Which reminds me I have to buy a disposable camera for when i go on the cruise. so yeah and grandma sent a bunch of food home with me which was good. The cakes were 1 strawberry and the other chocolate with peanut butter served along with banana pudding ice cream = to die for! so we left and got back to Melbourne around 9-930 and tiff tok me home and she stayed and helped me pack. we also looked online to try and get class rings well for whatever reason the internet was going so slow while she was here and we couldn't find decent rings so after she left i looked some more and found one at walmart ( the evil place tiff calls it) that was satisfactory for me in price and design so now i just have to wait to get $119 leftover from all the bills I have to pay which means i probably wont get my class ring til im a grandma LOL ... SIGH. Chatted with Nick last night that was nice I actually missed him, chatted with Garrett too bc I was suppose to see him when I went to Deltona but that didn't happen and then he wanted me to call him so I did and that was also nice, we talked about Melvin :( but yeah so and today I'm going out to eat with Oksana and possibly Heather and Patrick, we'll see I'm writing my stories for Sam right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment