So I FINALLY got 8 hours of sleep last night, in 2 parts. I went to bed at 4am and slept til 8 then i woke up for something I dont remember then I went back to bed and slept til 12. I was chatting with my friend Dave when my boss at the Hilton called be around 1-115 asking me if i wanted to work today, well duh of course I did so I told her yeah and I told her I'd get there ASAP. Well so I go to the bus stop and I would have been there on time if not early but I get like 30 seconds away from the sign and the bus flies by and I am waving down my arms and running after it and he leaves! OH I was so NOT happy at this point but whatever so I go back home and I figure at least now I can eat breakfast blessing in disguise I guess so I make breakfast and go to the bus stop WAY early and I am thinking " I wish I wouldn't have to pay for the bus bc now its his fault I am late for work" so the bus comes and as soon as I get on the bus driver blocks the slot and says I dont have to pay bc he passed me up before! PRAISE GOD! So I'm all worried bc I'm getting to work later than they told me to. When I walk into to work (and like 2 other times throughout the night) my boss THANKS me for coming into work on such short notice! So she never said anything about being there late! Then I find out I am working a wedding which is my fave event to work bc 1. I daydream 2. I get ideas ;) So the wedding reception is GORGEOUS! OMG the color scheme was red, black and white (which are my mother's fave colors)
Anyway so in a nutshell the event went great, the music was FREAKING AMAZING! I was fighting the urge with every drop of strength in my body NOT to dance! I actually got teared up with joy bc the DJ was playing like EVERY song I LOVE to dance to! so I would go to the hallway where we work and the people from the event cant see me and I danced a little there LOL I just know I wanted to dance SO badly at that point and I wished I had a car or somehow to go out dancing tonight. then they were suppose to have the room until 12 putting us leaving around 1-130AM but we were done with everything by 11pm! :D so then they let us take some candy and flowers home! omg just freaking awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment